- The 87th IPMA-HR Eastern Region Training Forum will be held June 21 – 24, 2015 at the Lakeview Resort and Spa in Morgantown, West Virginia. DETAILS
- Forum ATTENDEE REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN. In recognition of budget constraints and tight schedules, we have extended the Early bird rates as far as we possibly can - to May 15, 2015! A reminder: the Room Block at Lakeview is only good until May 20, 2015. Now is the time to make your plans to attend the Conference – it will be “Almost Heaven”!:
- Nominations for all awards are now closed.
- Exhibitor/Sponsor Registration for the 2015 Training Forum
- Forum Schedule at a Glance for the 2015 Forum
- Program Summaries
- View Photogallery from the 2014 Eastern Region Training Forum.
- Advertise your job opening with us. A great way to reach out to HR professionals in the Region.
The Eastern Region IPMA-HR is an affiliate of the International Public Management Association for Human Resources (IPMA-HR), a nonprofit and educational organization, committed to the advancement of the public sector by providing HR professionals with key educational and training opportunities, valuable resources and assessments products, and effective advocacy at every level of government. IPMA-HR represents more than 9,000 individuals and 1,100 agencies at the local, state and federal levels of government worldwide. IPMA-HR is comprised of four U.S. regions and more than 42 affiliate chapters that operate independently and provide members with professional resources and events and career advancement opportunities.